- All parents must provide diapers and wipes for their child(ren).
- All parents must provide at least one change of clothes for each child. (If one outfit is soiled, I will put it in a plastic bag and put it in their cubby)
- All pacifiers, blankets, and other personal items should be initialed with the child's initials so there are no mix-ups of property.
- For older children, personal toys should either be left at home or initialed as well to avoid disputes between whose toy is whose.
- There may be themed days where I ask for things brought from home but I will tell you about those days beforehand.
- I am more than willing to cooperate with cloth diapers and will even wash them in my washing machine for continued use if you desire that to continually providing me with diapers. No extra charge.
Note to all Parents/Caregivers: Please dress your children in play clothes or clothes that you don't mind if they get dirty because childhood is messy and with the Montessori method, we feel that sometimes getting messy is the most important part of learning and having fun. If for some reason you bring your child in clothing you don't want messy or dirty, please communicate that to me and I will dress them in a set of the Center's clothing that you will not be responsible for cleaning. Thank you!